Friday, May 29, 2015

Saying Goodbye is Never Easy...

I was woken up yesterday morning by mom, she told me that something awful happened last night. I instantly thought of Jamocha because she had a bad dream that night. Mom said Jamocha died in her sleep. She isn't waking up and isn't breathing. I didn't believe it and ran down the hallway to her, expecting her to be sitting in her kennel waiting to go outside. She wasn't, she was just laying there, I bent down and hugged her and realized how cold she was. My heart broke. I remember saying No Baby Girl, wake up. Mom went outside to dig her a grave and I sat there holding her paw begging her to wake up. I called Jared and told him what happened, he came over as soon as possible. He stayed here all day, even though he worked the night shift the night before and last night. We miss our baby girl.
I love you Jamocha Jane.




No comments:

Post a Comment