Thursday, May 7, 2015

Balloons over Russvegas!

To add to the busy Saturday we went to Balloons over Russvegas. Where hot air balloons come to Russellville and give rides. 
Canyon really really wanted to go up in a hot air balloon when we got there. I did not they stuffed waaay too many people into the basket, I knew I would have a panic attack. So we decided to walk around and see what else they had. We found helicopter rides and I was totally okay with that but there was one problem we brought Malaki with us. So we asked how much it was and told him that we would take our dog home and then come back. The man told us that some of his crew could watch Malaki for us, I didn't really like that idea I didn't want to come back and him be gone. Then he said hey if he can handle it just sit in the back and hold him and he can go. So we waited in line forever! And I started to have second thoughts about this. Every time the helicopters took off they would point there nose to the ground like they were going to crash, every time they would land they would bounce which was terrifying. Malaki though wasn't freaking out he'd just watch them take off and land and the noise or wind didn't bother him. Canyon loved watching but lost his hat a few times. Finally we were next and a man asked me if Malaki was a flying pup and I said of course!
So he strapped us in and I put Malaki behind the seat belt so he felt closer to me and safe. It was so exciting definitely more scary to watch than to be in it. Malaki had no problem just watch out the window. Canyon was cool as a cucumber. And kept giving me the thumbs up. 
After we landed the same man came to help me out and asked how it was and I told him it was amazing and I would definitely do it again, he asked how Malaki did and I said he did great and then he asked Malaki to give him some knuckles LOL. 




After the ride we went to find something to drink and a vendor threw Malaki a stress ball, since here was another Yorkie playing with one, and Malaki freaked out! I told him to chill he just flew on a helicopter but a ball is too scary. He's ridiculous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment