Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Summer in a nut shell

So Canyon tried to open my car door and it got caught on my front bumper and well crunch... But no worries we got it fixed. 
One night Malaki was outside with us and chased "sweet pea" up a baby tree in the front yard so we got a ladder and carried her down. Once inside Malaki decided he would watch over her all night. The next morning our neighbors came to take care of her. 
Jared's friend Dj decided to meet up with us to play some baseball, Canyon turned out to be the best player out there. 
We now have a splash pad in Russellville canyon loves to go there and play with the fire hydrant. 
Baby boo! 
Jared and his twin joined the army. Jared leaves in October for basic and in September Jordan comes home from basic. I got me and Jordan's girlfriend bows to match. 
Me and Brittany spent a couple days at magic springs. We spent all day in the lazy river. 
Brittany finally officially asked me to be her maid of honor, after calling me her maid of honor since she got engaged. Haha
Canyon went to Hudson's 2nd birthday party and was so excited about the train whistle and hat. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment