Saturday, September 7, 2013

College Life!!

Well I survived my first 2 weeks of college they weren't as awful as I imagined them to be. I still get to see my friends everyday for lunch and have new friends in most of my classes so its not so horrible!:) 
During orientation I met Katie were now really close and we also met this guy in the back "beautiful Byron" he is SO funny! 
All of us during orientation Kendall and I got bored and started to take pictures with random people one guy named Caleb caught us haha! 
The first day of school I was terrified but made it through a-okay!:) 
Brittany and I have a ton of homework already!:( blah!! 

In some of my other classes I've meet some awesome people. I have two new friends in Comp Cody Rose and Chris. And a new friend in CSP Callie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment